mandag 7. juli 2014

- i love this day -





.... I love this day, this Monday. I'll enjoy this first day of the week, this week will be so nice - I just know it :-)

even if the weather is nasty and all that (it rains) so one must simply make the best out of the situation, which at this moment is considered, I wrap myself into a good, thick and cozy sweater . My favorite sweater, a pink sweater with glitter in it and a high neck, I love it - even though it itches, but I've learned to like it and for that, I mean - it is after all lovely!

tea - coffee, something warm to drink - I know cravings for it - like absolutely. Therefore, it has been X-number of this already.

Books, I never get enough, I love to read! Netflix, I have plenty of shows to see - and not talk about all the lights, the candles, I love life just the way it is - I have everything and more <3