mandag 7. juli 2014

- Monday - the day before a vecay -



The time has passed nine and I'm up, I've eaten breakfast and now I drink coffee, a miracle in itself. I am in fact a b-man without equal, so that I am up at this time of day - something I consider very unique. But when you wake up hungry there is nothing but and get up and eat - even though her ​​eyes sits stuck together, so I must have food. And I've heard that breakfast is the best and most important meal of the day. I'm not a breakfast person, but having breakfast is something I've learned in the past. But HELLO - it has taken me over 27 years ... tomorrow it's time for vacation - we travel to Oslo with our good friends Caroline and Lars Jøran - we'll be out till Thursday and is really looking forward! it is our first holiday together and it will be really nice :-) we will be staying in a hotel and it gets good food, surely some shopping - hopefully the sun plus a dose of humor, laughter and jokes. In other words, this is a super trip!