mandag 7. juli 2014

- Minded -



An minded individual - it's me, I end up with thinking, stare into space and just be. Take the stillness in a way, well hello it is quite wrong all along. Where's my mind and what I think really - not once did I know, but what I do know is that I started this blog for a simple reason, and have written down my deepest, weird, crazy and hopeless, yet happy , humorous, happy, optimistic considering the chaos. There you have me, a confused individual, but so incredibly pleased and happy as I am!

*************************

hey you once again :-)  I'm sitting and thinking in my head what I'm going to have to Oslo, it will be as good. I try and think outfit in the head, envision what to wear on me - is it not the case that one should dress according to fashion when one is in such a great city, the capital of Norway, I love oslo, but it seems is enough and be there for a few days, I miss so fast my town Gjøvik that I really love and not talk about mjøsa, fine - lovely mjøsa.

 Lots and do today in the apartment, washing clothes right now and will start with project apartment very soon, or as soon as I get finished with the writing  hihi.

enjoy the day <3