søndag 6. juli 2014

- Welcome -








As a confused individual, a person who has difficulties and decide which simply is difficult to decide and have no particular explanation for why switching platform and blog quite often, well here I am, a human pieces that will express itself in the form of text, no easy explanation other than that she will reach out with a message. She loves and write and write just as it is, everything in terms of poems, songs, lyrics, for better or worse. She has experienced a lot and can testify that there is no blueprint for life. But she is now happy and happily married to the man of her dreams - Hans Olav her soulmate - her everything <3
Benedicte my name, I'm not sure who I am in one moment and is absolutely certain in the other, I have strong opinions about many things, but despite that I hate and discuss, even though at times I know I'm right - I give often a discussion when friendship for me means a lot.
How should I explain myself, describe myself. If I were to describe myself with a word I had said minded. My thoughts fly out of place or being seated as an endless great thought, despite the fact that the mind is a lot so I'm pretty sure it's about a certain topic, a theme in mind, a mind chaos, inexplicable - but kind of exciting.
Many wealth have described me as kind, that and being kind can have both positive and negative sides. I want wealth say I'm pretty stupid kind at times, but I usually choose and ignore it.
So back to blogging - I'm approaching 30, that is half way to 60 - wealth that is three years, or really two and a half about, but I think time goes way too quickly and I'll admit it and think that if not for too long, I'm 30 - it stresses me something colossal, but having said that it is wealth only a number ..
But no matter how much I tried to think and to stop blogging, so I end up with resistant and create a new blog and I never finished and have wealth more or less realize it's as simple as that blogging - there will probably always be a fixed small thing. While I have blogged on blogg.no I've seen that I'm no fourteen or seventeen anymore, I'm an adult, a thinking adult individual who wants to go see, taste, smell and touch the life, the world and such kind of things.